Please correct and resubmit the highlighted errors.Please move mouse over the field for error description.
Thank you for choosing Dubuque Bank & Trust. We offer a number of excellent business account options and services.
To qualify for a business account, your business must meet the following criteria:
- Business located near one of our banking centers
- Appropriate licensing and official records documenting your business as legitimate. Click here for our Business Record Requirements.
BEFORE filling out the application...
This application process will take approximately 20 minutes. To complete this application, you will need:
- Business Information
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Social Security Number (SSN) for Sole Proprietorships
- Existing account information (for existing customers)
- Personal Information of Account Signers
- U.S. Social Security Number
- U.S. Citizenship or Resident alien status
- Driver's License, Passport, Military ID or State ID
- For Corporations, LLCs, and Partnerships: Personal Information of Business Owners (if they own more than 25% of business) and of one Control Person (individual who has 'significant responsibility to control, manage, or direct the legal entity')
- For Non-Profits registered as a 501(c)(3): Personal Information of one Control Person (individual who has 'significant responsibility to control, manage, or direct the legal entity')
For your security, the system will log you off if there is no activity for 15 minutes.You can save your application manually on the following pages, and you will receive an email with information on how to continue the application later. The application will automatically save after you advance past the business information screen.
You will have to enter full personal information for each individual you add on the business information page, in the order you added them, after the funding page. If you have multiple people on the application who are not present to complete it, you can save and exit the application after each personal information page and have the next person log into the application to input their full personal information.
AFTER filling out the application...
We will reach out to you within one business day after you submit a completed application. Before your account can be approved, you have 15 days to provide us with required documents (if applicable; Business Record Requirements)
You should plan for 3-5 business days overall, after you uploaded your documents (if applicable), for us to review your application, validate business and personal information, collect and generate documents, have documents signed, and to create your business account(s).
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What This Means to You:
When you open a new account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents including business licenses and other business records.